Borrowing from Other Local Libraries

If Corgan Library doesn't own the book, DVD, or article you are looking for, you can request it through our interlibrary loan service or request to have the book purchased for the collection.

You can also borrow books directly from several local libraries.  King's College has reciprocal lending agreements with Luzerne County Community College, Marywood College, Misericordia University, University of Scranton and Wilkes University (marked with an asterisk in the list below). To register for borrowing privileges at one of these institutions, a member of the King's community must show proof of attendance at King's and a photo ID. Since policies are set by the individual schools, it is advisable to carry other types of ID such as a driver's license. To register at the King's library, borrowers from these local institutions must show proof of affiliation and a photo ID or driver's license.