The D. Leonard Corgan Library offers interlibrary loan services to faculty, staff and students of King's College only. Please check the Library’s Online Catalog and the Journal Portal for your titles before submitting an interlibrary loan request. We are happy to assist you with checking the catalog or the journals list!
To request articles: ILL Journal Article Request Form
To request books:
Click here to access the EZBorrow catalog. The old interlibrary loan book request form (below) will be left up during the transition.
- Search for book/DVD title or subject of interest. (Please check the Library’s Online Catalog for your title before submitting a loan request.)
- Select book to request and click dark blue Request button.
- Log in by selecting our institution from the drop-down list. If you are off campus, you may have to sign in.
- Select request again in pop up window. (NOTE: If you require a specific edition or volume of a work, you must specify that in this request window.)
- The page will say "Request Sent" when you have successfully completed the request.
You will receive a confirmation email.
Most requests are filled quickly but they may take up to two weeks to arrive. You will receive an email when your item is available for pickup at the Circulation Desk.
- Fill out the form completely. Each citation should be as complete and accurate as possible. Do not abbreviate information.
- Periodical articles will either be emailed to you or held at the circulation desk. Individuals without an email address should retrieve one from IITS.
- You will be notified by email when your books or microforms arrive. They must be picked up at the circulation desk.
- Renewals are sometimes possible, but they must be requested before the due date.
- Books not returned or renewed by the due date will be assessed a fine of $1 per item per day.
- Faculty and staff should be aware that their departments will be billed for any charges arising from interlibrary loans.
- Allow at least 2 weeks for a request to be filled based on availability of the material and the completeness/accuracy of your request.
For additional information, or to report an issue, please email ILL@Kings.edu.