The D. Leonard Corgan Library offers interlibrary loan services to faculty, staff and students of King's College only. The forms are below.
Before placing an interlibrary loan request please check the Library’s Online Catalog and the Journal Portal for your titles before submitting an interlibrary loan request. Use this service only after you have exhausted all of the library’s resources. (Librarians are happy to assist you with checking the catalog or the journals list.)
- Fill out the form completely. Each citation should be as complete and accurate as possible. Do not abbreviate information.
- Periodical articles will either be emailed to you or held at the circulation desk. Individuals without an email address should retrieve one from IITS.
- You will be notified by email when your books or microforms arrive. They must be picked up at the circulation desk.
- Renewals are sometimes possible, but they must be requested before the due date.
- Books not returned or renewed by the due date will be assessed a fine of $1 per item per day.
- Faculty and staff should be aware that their departments will be billed for any charges arising from interlibrary loans.
- Allow at least 2 weeks for a request to be filled based on availability of the material and the completeness/accuracy of your request.
To submit a request for an interlibrary loan, please select one of the forms below:
For additional information, or to report an issue, please email ILL@Kings.edu.