The Facilities Department is proud to present a new level of technology to help us better serve the King’s College Community; our new work order system, InSite.
In order to access InSite you will need to create a new login ID, following these instructions:
- Click on the following link which will open a new Sign Up window (you may need to adjust your pop-up blocker); https://www.maintenanceconnection.com/mcv18/online/mc_signupstart.asp
- Specify "I am NOT a Member of Maintenance Connection." and then click OK.
- When prompted for a connection key, enter: 71777001
- Fill out the member profile information page, and click OK.
- Use your assigned email to sign-up
- Member ID format: First Initial + Last Name
- Password must be at least 6 characters
- Once you finish the signup process, you will receive an email stating that you need approval.
- You will receive another email when your account has been processed and you will be able to log in to request service.
If you are already a member please log into InSite here, https://www.maintenanceconnection.com/mcv18/online/mc_login.htm
Please save the login link in your favorites.