Built in 1965 and renovated in 2007, Marie Luksic Hall is named after Marie F. Luksic, a former Registrar at King's. Home to upper-class, co-ed students, rooms in Luksic are primarily single occupancy, with a semi-private bathroom shared between two rooms. There are a limited number of double rooms also available. The building is three floors, and features a common lounge, kitchen and computer lab in the basement. Luksic Hall is also home to the King's College Office of Safety and Security, and the College Switchboard.
Other amenities include:
- Connection to cable TV and Ethernet access to the internet
- Twin XL bed, desk, desk chair, dresser and wardrobe for each resident
- Tile floors and window blinds
- Housekeeping in all common areas
- ID card access to the building and elevators
- ADA accessible