GLC 2015: The World in 3D: Democracy, Demography, and Demand
King's College, Wilkes-Barre, PA
April 16-17, 2015
Deadline for submission of proposals for papers and panels: February 2, 2015
Submissions and Review Process
March 15, 2015 - Acceptance by Presenters Submissions: Complete registration process (registration form available on the conference website www.kings.edu/glc)
The call is open to faculty and faculty sponsored student research in all disciplines. Proposals for panels and papers must be submitted by February 2, 2015 via email to the Conference Chair,Bindu Vyas, Ph.D. email@example.com.
Please submit one of the following:
- A completed paper.
- An abstract (between 100 and 600 words).
- A proposal (1-2 page summary) for a workshop, special session, or panel discussion.
All submissions should follow this format and be complete. An abstract is to be in Times New Roman, 12 pt., justified. Abstracts will be printed in the publication exactly as presented here. Submissions must be sent electronically in Microsoft Word .
- Name of the presenter[s]
- In case of student presenter Name of Faculty Advisor
- Institution[s] Name
- Email address
- Type of presentation-[i.e. poster-viewing only, oral, exhibit, performance, panel]
- Special requests-[i.e. technology including Internet access, PowerPoint, video, etc&]
- Title of Research
- Abstract-not to exceed 200 word
- In the case of a panel discussion, the educational aims of the panel should also be stated.
McGowan School of Business, King's College