Admission to King's College will be based upon the review of college course work including, but not limited to, the students Grade Point Average (GPA). Emphasis will be placed on the status of the student (i.e. full time).
Minimum GPA requirements for specific majors are as follows:
- Liberal arts or business majors - 2.0 GPA
- Science majors - 2.5 GPA
- Education majors - 3.0 GPA overall prior to entering the education curriculum
- Accounting majors - 2.5 GPA overall and a 2.5 GPA in the major
Applicants to the college must provide the following:
- A completed King's College application for admission
- The application fee
- The essay
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
- Official high school transcripts with SAT or ACT scores if available
- $30.00 Application Fee (if apply on line, fee is waived)
Questions regarding inability to provide any of the above materials should be addressed to the Admissions Office. Application to the professional phase of the physician assistant program should be made directly to that department. (For information or an application packet, please call the physician assistant program at (570) 208-5853.