BACHELOR DEGREE: The requirement for the degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science is the completion of a minimum of 120 semester hours of credit, which must include all specific course requirements. A student is expected to earn at least 60 semester hours of credit at King's College, and this must include the work of the senior year and a greater portion of the major sequence as determined by the department chairperson.
ASSOCIATE DEGREE: Associate degree programs in particular fields are available through the Center for Lifelong learning. At least 60 credit hours are required for the Associate degree. Of this number, at least the final 30 credits must be taken at King's College and this must include the greater portion of the major sequence as determined by the department chairperson.
- A minimum of 60 credits must be earned at King's.
- Evaluation is made on a course basis, not by degree. A course grade of "C" is normally accepted in transfer.
- A grade point average of 2.0 or better is required in most major programs. However, a grade point average of 2.5 or better is recommended in Accounting, Computers and Information Systems, Computer Science, Education.
- Transfer students are required to submit a completed application, official college and high school transcripts, financial aid transcript, and other financial aid forms they receive.
- Part-time day or evening transfer students are encouraged to contact an academic advisor in the Center for Lifelong Learning.