A completed application includes:
- Application using the Common Application for admission
- King's College International application on-line or by mail ($50 fee if submitting a King’s College application)
- Personal statement, which is part of your application
- Official high school transcripts (sent directly from your secondary school)
- Official TOEFL or SAT scores (sent directly from ETS or College Board)
- Letters recommendation
March 1 is the preferred application deadline for first-year students. Applications may be submitted after September 15 and are reviewed on a rolling admission basis.