A completed application includes:
- Application using the Common Application for admission at https://www.commonapp.org
- or a King's College International application on-line or by mail ($30 fee if submitting a King’s College application) at http://www.kings.edu/admissions/applying_to_kings
- Personal statement, which is part of your application
- Official high school transcripts (sent directly from your secondary school)
- Official TOEFL, IELTS or SAT scores (sent directly from ETS or College Board)
- Letters of recommendation
March 1 is the preferred application deadline for first-year students. Applications may be submitted after September 15 and are reviewed on a rolling admission basis.