- Talk to your counselor about types of colleges and possible career plans.
- Take the appropriate college-prep courses and honors courses in subjects you excel at.
- Join clubs and activities in your areas of interest.
- Build relationships with teachers and counselors.
- Explore your interests and possible careers. Take advantage of career testing that is available through the guidance office.
- Develop good study habits. The grades you earn now will be included in your final high school GPA and class rank so make sure you get off to a good start.
- Discuss college plans with your parents/guardians and begin planning for college expenses.
- Look at the college information in your counselor’s office, the public library and online.
Go here to learn what you should be doing as a sophomore.