Federal Work Study
Job postings will be listed upon availability.
To apply for student jobs at King's College you must have a social security number and the appropriate employment documents to verify your identity and authorization to work in the United States.
You are eligible for Federal Work Study jobs if your current financial aid award letter or award notice (on WebAdvisor) includes a Federal Work Study award. If you are eligible for Federal Work Study, you may search the job opportunities.
Please follow these procedures:
- Review the open positions for which you may qualify by clicking on the job listings link.
- Print the Work Study Application and complete the student information sections. (click here to download work study application)
- Contact the hiring supervisor to set up an interview.
- After you are successfully hired for the position, bring the supervisor-approved application to the Financial Aid Office along with your Social Security card and one other form of identification (e.g., King's College student ID card, Driver's License). At the Financial Aid Office you will complete the additional required paperwork (I-9, W-4, Workers' Comp. Notification Form, Confidentiality Policy, Residency Certification Form and a Direct Deposit Application).
- The hiring process is not complete until the supervisor assigns you the job and the Financial Aid Office verifies that you have completed all the necessary documents that authorize you to work in the United States.