FINANCIAL AID TIMETABLE
October 1 - February 15, 2018
- Applicants must file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- King's College Federal Institutional Code is: 003282.
- FAFSA's will be available online at FAFSA.gov as of October 1, 2017. To file on-line, students and parents should first register for an FSA user ID (FSA ID.) Fsaid.ed.gov
- Preferred filing deadline February 15, 2018.
- Federal student aid processor will email, if provided. Student Aid Reports 2-3 weeks after the FAFSA has been received.
- State grant agencies will mail or email, if address provided, supplemental forms for state grant assistance.
- Financial aid office will begin to mail financial aid award letters.
- Respond promptly to any requests for additional information.
- Online entrance loan counseling and master promissory notes begins for Direst Loans borrowers at studentloans.gov
- Additional information on payment plans will be mailed to accepted students.
- Acceptance deadline for all scholarships and need-based financial assistance