FINANCIAL AID TIMETABLE
January 1 - March 1, 2014
- Applicants must file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- King's College Federal Institutional Code is: 003282.
- FAFSA's will be available in high school guidance offices or file online at www.fafsa.ed.gov . To file on-line, students and parents should first register for pin numbers at www.pin.ed.gov.
- Preferred filing deadline March 1,2014.
- Federal student aid processor will mail or e-mail, if address provided, Student Aid Reports 3-4 weeks after the FAFSA has been received.
- State grant agencies will mail or email, if address provided, supplemental forms for state grant assistance.
- Financial aid office will begin to mail financial aid award letters.
- Respond promptly to any requests for additional information.
- Online entrance loan counseling and master promissory notes begins for Direst Loans borrowers at Internet address:
- Entrance Loan Counseling and Master Promissory Note
- Additional information on payment plans will be mailed to accepted students.
May 1, 2014
- Acceptance deadline for all scholarships and need-based financial assistance