The application for admission is the first step in exploring the King's College community. We take the application process very seriously, as it allows the Admissions Office to become very familiar with the many talented men and women who seek admission to King's College. While the paperwork is a necessary component, we also value the opportunity to meet our applicants in person. We strongly recommend scheduling a personal interview at your earliest convenience.

High School Students

  • Complete the application in its entirety.
  • Complete the top section of the school report form and then submit the form to your guidance counselor
  • Be sure your SAT or ACT scores will be forwarded. We will accept either direct reports from the testing service or test scores included on an official high school transcript.
  • You may submit an official graded paper from either junior or senior year in place of SAT or ACT scores. The official graded paper must be submitted and sent by the high school guidance office.
  • Inquire from your guidance office specific procedures they use in the application process.
  • Please submit any college/university transcript other than King's College indicating course work completed. (This transcript will be used for credit evaluation only).

If you have any questions on the application procedures or anticipate difficulty in attaining the desired documentation, please contact the Admissions Office. In special cases, we may choose to waive certain requirements and will process the application with available information.


  • Please complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) after January 1, 2016. The preferred filing date for this form is March 1, 2016.
  • King's College Federal School Code is 003282 (This code must be entered correctly on the FAFSA in order for King's College to receive access to your federal record.)
  • Please report your social security number accurately on both the application for admission, financial aid application, and the FAFSA. Copy it directly from your Social Security card.