King's College Post-Baccalaureate Program (formerly Fast Track) is structured to meet the needs of busy adults. Courses are offered in a variety of settings including on-line, accelerated, days and evenings. By coupling traditional classroom learning with convenient on-line courses, you can complete our curriculum quickly.
To enroll inthis program you must:Have earned an undergraduate Bachelor degree from an accredited institution.
(Secondary certification in the following majors: biology, Chemistry, English, French, general science, history, mathematics or Spanish)
- Have a minimum of 3.0 GPA at that institution
- Have completed six credits of college level mathematics and English<
- Send official college transcripts to the Center for Lifelong Learning
- Have a general ability to use a computer
In order to successfully remain in program you must:
- Maintain at least a 3.0 GPA
- File and maintain all Child Abuse/Criminal Record clearances and FBI Clearances
- Pass all mandatory praxis exams
- Complete required field based experience hours
- Complete the final semester of student teaching, including a two week Inclusive Education requirement as well as Observation and Student teaching seminar*.
*Student Teaching Fee applies
For More Information contact the Education Department at 570-208-5983