The D. Leonard Corgan Library offers Interlibrary Loan services to Faculty, Staff and Students of King's College only.
Before placing an interlibrary loan request please check the Library’s Online Catalog and the Electronic Journal List for your titles before submitting an interlibrary loan request. Use this service only after you have exhausted all of the library’s resources. (Librarians are happy to assist you with checking the catalog or the journals list.)
- Fill out the form completely. Each citation should be as complete and accurate as possible. Do not abbreviate information.
- Periodical articles will be sent to you through campus mail. Individuals without campus mail must pick up their photocopies at the Circulation desk.
- You will be notified when your books or microforms arrive. They must be picked up at the Circulation Desk.
- Renewals are sometimes possible, but they must be requested before the due date.
- Books not returned or renewed by the due date will be assessed a fine of $1 per item per day.
- Faculty and staff should be aware that their departments will be billed for any charges.
- Allow at least 2 weeks for a request to be filled depending on the availability of the material and the completeness and accuracy of your request.
To submit a request for an interlibrary loan, please select one of the forms below: