The On-Campus Recruitment Program provides opportunities for students and employers to connect through customized corporate recruiting events, including resume referrals, on-campus interviews, company tours, and networking opportunities.
The On-Campus Recruitment Program (OCR) focuses on providing practical education and individualized feedback to the student through each step of the OCR process. Active involvement in the interviewing process encourages students to develop professionally and acquire lifelong career development skills which will allow them to navigate changes in a global economy.
Through the On-Campus Recruitment Program:
- Understand necessary skills to successfully contribute to a global economy
- Gain awareness of different corporate cultures
- Construct and submit résumés
- Improve networking and speaking skills
- Gain confidence in their interviewing skills
A Small Sample of Our Employer Partners include:
- Campbell Soup Company
- Kraft Foods
- Defense Contract Audit Agency
- Enterprise Rent-a-Car
- Pennsylvania State Police