If you are interested in interviewing on campus for intern or job placement, follow these steps for a successful recruitment experience:
1. Call Ms. Theresa Kinney, Employer Relations Coordinator, at 570-208-5874 or email at email@example.com to set up an interview date.
2. Provide us with an updated description of the position(s) you wish to fill as well as any candidate requirements (majors, GPA, and/or graduation dates). This information will be used to advertise the interview date to students. You may also send any recruitment materials you would like us to distribute to students prior to the interview.
3. Ms. Kinney will market the event and gather student résumés. The résumés will then be sent to you for pre-screening and selection of candidates.
4. An interview schedule will be set up according to your specifications, and we will email it to you as soon as it is completed.
5. Our office will send you an email confirmation letter, directions to campus and our office, and parking instructions prior to your interview day
Day of the Interview:
1. Plan to arrive on campus at least fifteen (15) minutes before your first interview.
2. Enjoy lunch with Office of Career Planning staff and faculty (if available).
3. Provide our office with feedback on both our services and our students.
After the Interview:
1. Please inform us regarding which students you invited to a second interview and to which students you extended job offers. This is critical for the success of our office and the future students, and we appreciate your willingness to provide it.
2. We expect you will notify our students regarding their status with your company in a respectable time frame.